First off, the white I used I had to do FOUR coats to make it look good - and to that I still had to add the blue tips. It was just too thick. Then I think I should have painted a red stripe before adding the red jewels. And I wasn't happy with the placement of the little gold balls. And since it was so thick, nothing was really dry yet, so I had problems of pushing jewels in to soft nail polish to far, and a couple "fell" onto the nail and I had a hard time moving them. And then to top it all off, the seche made the blue from the tips bleed onto the brush, so I ended up smearing blue on the white part.
Since I could already see this was headed for disaster, I didn't even attempt the gold anchor with the bouillons, I just use a gold glitter nail art pen. I did salvage most of my red jewels for my second attempt. I thought I would share the results of my first attempt.






