Beauty Supply Store....Wild and Crazy, Larousse

Going to the Beauty Supply stores, wig/weave stores are really fun.  It's like going on a treasure hunt!  Or like a kid in a candy store.  That's what I feel like sometimes. lol!!  They have so many variety of polish brands and each store is different.  The prices are just right. You can find these type stores just about anywhere in the U.S.  I found several Wild and Crazy brand polishes.  Today,  I am featuring Larousse.  Pearlized cream pinky/lilac.  Very soft spring color.  I used 3 coats to cover my Visable nail line...(VNL)




I decided to add some stickers that I picked up at Walgreens. Brand is Kiss Nail Accents.  I could have been a brides maid :)




That's what I have for you today.  I hope you enjoyed seeing this one. Do you have any Wild and Crazy lacquers?  Which ones do you have?  Until next time please have a great nail polish day (*_*)

Blog Archive