Estee Lauder Ultra Violet!!!!

When I saw a picture of EL Ultra Violet on MUA....oh how beautiful!!! I thought it was sold out by the time I was able to run to the Mall. Little-ole-me didn't have to worry, because there were several left. I even had to go back and pickup one for my son because he was surpising his wife for their anniversary. (I must say she was happy  :)  No swatching this baby!! It is just too beautiful not to enjoy for a couple of days!!

1 coat Nail Magic-hardener
1 coat SH Nail Quencher-base coat
1 coat Barielle Camo-ridgefiller
1 coat CND Stickey
2 coats of Ultra Violet polish
1 coat of Revlon Color Stay Top Coat
1 coat of Seche Vite Top Coat



Were you able to get Ultra Violet?  I hope so, its a wonderful polish to add to your collection.

Until next time please have a great nail polish day (*_*)

Blog Archive