Caramel Cupcake :) Nails Inc

I got this Nails Inc polish free with the Diet Coke promotion, I REALLY wanted to get the other ones too, but my crappy local Boots seemed to only have Caramel - which is fine, it was my favourite of the collection anyway! I hope they do another one soon. Superdrug did the same promotion except with two of their MUA polishes, which cost £1 each. Yeah nice one Superdrug, thats the same as a Ltd Edition £11 Nails Inc. :/ POOPerdrug more like.
Caramel is a lovely fudge coloured beige- nude, smooth application and I was suprised how fast it dried, although I did get a couple of bubbles - but it might've just been my painting skillz. I think it's a very sophisticated shade, and it will literally go with anything.

I kept this Manicure plain for like...four hours. SHOCKING. After a while I just felt far too sophisticated for my own good, and since it is the colour of Toffee sauce (or Caramel...um) I added a little cupcake from BM14 in pink and white. It would help if I could stamp straight though, eh?!



not the best picture, but it's the most accurate colourwise.


I hope you all have FABULOUS weekends, don't forget that Forever 21 are giving EVERY SINGLE PENNY taken through their website to the Earthquake/Tsunami relief effort for today only. BUYING NEW CLOTHES SAVES LIVES, OK?! I've already spent £50, its such a worthy cause and the situation over there breaks my heart so any little I can do to help. Even if you just need some new socks, Give and Receive at the same time! :D

lots of love people xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <- some kisses for you, apply where necessary.

Blog Archive