Nails Inc Lucky Dip

Just a quickie before I go to bed (that's what she said), to let you know, if you don't already, about the "Lucky Dip" offer that Nails Inc are hosting on their website.

You get 5 of their polishes for a mere £10 (plus P&P) which is a CRACKING deal see as they retail for £11 EACH. The only catch is the polishes you get, as the name suggests, are selected at random. This doesn't bother me, really, as it's still a great deal, and it would be very bad luck if I ended up hating all five. Even if I'm not keen, I bet I can find someone to give them a loving home. One of them IS for certain though, you get their UV basecoat and topcoat as one of the five - a staple polish.

Stay tuned for a post on what I end up with, it all adds to the excitement, not knowing what they are! It will feel like my birthday when they come! If they're not pretty though I will actually cry real tears until I float away like Alice in Wonderland.

Nanight bloggies. x

Blog Archive