Schlurple the Purple

Good afternoon lovely people, another quick Manicure for you today, I'm still messing around with my BundleMonster plates and getting to grips with the stamping techniques etc, so here's another full nail design for you, in some sexual purples :D


avec flash
These colours were quite a pain to photograph,and they're still not quite an exact match to how it looks IRL, but it's close.
The lilac cream is American Apparel L'Espirit, and the darker violet is Claire's Matte purple - I stamped the Claire's polish onto L'Espirit on all but my thumb and ring finger, where I reversed this :) topped it off with Barry M topcoat to make it all shiny shiny. I think it came out nicely, still a bit dodgy in places on the stamping - BundleMonster designs are just so much smaller than the Konads! I had to double stamp on the thumb, and it was haaaard haha! let me know what you think, and be honest now!
In other recent news, I've rejoined Weight Watchers to shed some Christmas chubb in time for summer, and it's GRIM. I'm determined to make it fun, however, and will be eating some fun low fat recipes, I reckon! On the other hand,  I refuse to believe that anything I do will make me enjoy the gym. The treadmill makes me want to vomit/die.
I'm nearly at 20 followers! (*EDIT* I NOW have twenty followers! sneaky sneaky Enamel Girl got in while I was composing :D) How exciting since I've only been going just over a week! I cant wait to do a giveaway when I reach 50! Thanks for reading, you're a diamond.

Blog Archive