GOOODDZZIILLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!

This was fun...





Watch out Godzilla, the chopper is out for you. I freehanded all the detail using brushes and polish, aside from the clouds (stamped from M79) and the skyscraper type buildings (stamped from BM plate). The blue background is Models Own Blooboo, if you want to know any of the other polishes/shades, just ask me in the comments - I used a shit-ton. I started with the cloudy background, painted in Godzilla, then the grey buildings - first in the darker shade, then over the top in a lighter shade, to add depth. I couldn't get Godzillas teeth right, so just decided, in the end, to give him the gift of fire. I freehanded in the helicopter, game him some ammo/a fighting chance, and added two coats of Seche Vite.
I also did this in bed, you should've seen me, I was surrounded by polishes like a crazy person. I woke up with a Barry M wedged under my armpit, it was a very surreal experience. 

This was an idea I had had for a while, and it came off surprisingly well, I'm always disappointed/frustrated when I can't get things to look as they do in my imagination - Hopefully I'm getting better with the brushes.

Right, get ready for some shameless self-promotion, I hate doing it because I didn't start this blog for any personal gain, but if you've been reading lately, you'll know that I have entered the Bundle Monster Facebook Contest, blogged about HERE. It would be SUPERAWESOMELOVELY if you could spare a couple of minutes, head over to the contest page, and see if I deserve your vote! It's a simple "like" system, and you can vote once per day, so if you want to vote for more than one of your favourites throughout the week, you can do - or, if you crave my eternal love and affection, you can vote for me erry'day. The contest is open until the 20th, so check it owwwt - there are some crazy-good entries. 

THANKS GUYZ. :D



Blog Archive