I Won! Contest Prize!

Does anyone remember me entering That's So Fresh's Spring Manicure contest? Well....I won! Wooo hooooooo! I found out a while back, but wanted to have received my prize before letting you all know!

I entered with this freehand Manicure, created before I got any tools, so the whole thing is done with a toothpick and nail art pens: -


You can see the whole post on this, HERE.
So I won! How exciting! I was absolutely over the moon when I heard, that was the end of Uni work for the day! 
The prize was a $50 coupon for www.wowsocool.com, a great online supplier of Konad and Nail Art products.Unfortunately, because I live over here in the UK, I had to pay $10 shipping - which I used part of my coupon for, as I'm not exactly minted right now! If you're in the USA or Canada it is free shipping over $20, however. I didn't mind, as it still left me $40 to spend on some stamping stuff :D Here is what I received, it took about 2 weeks to arrive, and was well packaged - no spillages!




Read about these nails tomorrow :D


I picked a selection of Konad Special Polishes for stamping, a yellow because it's difficult to get a regular yellow polish that's opaque enough for stamping, a black because it's an essential, and green and red because they're primary colours and bound to come in handy! I didn't go for any pastels because I can mix them myself (see how HERE).
I also selected M57, beacause I'm curious to test out stamping leopard prints vs. freehanding them. I know you will get a fishnet design on the new set of Bundle Monster plates due to be released, but I wanted it :D and the little flowers are sweet. I bought M29 because, let's face it, who DOESN'T want a pineapple on their nails? Exactly.
All in all, I'm thrilled to have won, because it's given me the opportunity to own some proper stamping equipment, instead of making do with what cheapo stuff I can find in the shops (God, Cinderella much?). Very excited to be trying it all out soon - a MASSIVE thank you to April at That So Fresh! Check out her blog if you havent already, her nails are amaaaziingngng.

xxx

Blog Archive