Nails Inc Under The Sea Mani!

Hellooo! The next Nails Inc that I'm swatching for you is the turquoise cream Upper Street. It was quite overcast today so here are some sunshine-less outdoor pictures of it by itself:-

Upper Street is a muted turquoise cream, and applies really nicely - 3 coats were necessary though, probably could have gotten away with 2 if I was in a hurry/no-one was going to look too closely!

I decided to add some "under the sea" inspired free-hand nail art, using polish and my new brush set (which I am not overly pleased with, dont think it's a marked improvement on the toothpick art! let me know what you think!). *a bit pic heavy from this point on, I apologise, thought you might want some close ups :D*









Came out a bit Finding Nemo-ey! Say Hi to Bruce and Nemo.

Let me know what you think on the comments! If you want to know what any of the polish colours are, just holla at me - there's too many to list!

xxxx

Blog Archive