Barry M Dusky Mauve

Hello everyone! I'm back after the unplanned hiatus - Uni work had to take priority unfortunately! I am back with a vengence, though, and have a manicure using Barry M Dusky Mauve.
Dusky Mauve is a relatively new one from Barry M, and is a supposed dupe for Chanel's Paradoxal. It is a grey-ish taupe with a violet microshimmer - very pretty in the light:




I added the tip image from Bundle Monster Plate BM18, stamped with Catrice "Be my Millionnaire". Added Seche Vite topcoat, nd BOOM! Ready to go!

In other news (I feel like I need to issue some kind of formal news letter!)

1. Giveaway Winner will be announced shortly, now I've got time to verify the entries and pick a winner! Good Luck everyone, and thank you all so much for entering! there is A LOT of you!
2. The response to my Mario manicure was phenomenal!! 48 comments later, and without my submission, it was featured on celebrity nail artist Sophy Robson's Tumblr So So Fly Nails, as well on video-game humour website Dorkly, a sister site of College Humour :D
3. I am nearly at 600 followers, which is completely overwhelming! Wonderful!

Glad to be back! Watch out! (I will also do the weekly blog round-up tomorrow - so, so sorry for the delay!)

Blog Archive