OPI Creme De Menthe...A Mint Green with Gold Shimmer

I have been lemming (wanting) Creme De Menthe for awhile.  I seen it on ebay added it to my list and waited, debated and kept asking myself "should I purchase this polish"?  It surely wasn't the average price of an OPI polish.  You get my drift!!  It was $$.  As I looked each and everyday seems like the number left of them was decreasing.  One day I just click the button  without hesitation *BUY IT NOW*  Oooh Ah!! I'm so glad I have it because this polsih is HTF (hard-to-find)  and was glad to add it to my collection.

on to this wonderful polish...
2 coats

You can see a little of the gold  shimmer

I wish you could see this irl, pictures doesn't give this polish justice.
So there you have it.  Until next time have a great weekend and always have a great nail polish day!

Blog Archive