Back to Nature

After a couple of unfortunate breakages, I'm sporting the short nail look for a while! I really don't mind it, I'm used to short nails, and I think you can still get some great looks with them :)
I painted my Nails using Claire's dark green jade colour, and obviously I can never leave my manicure alone! so I added some Konad in a shimmery, metallic green. It makes me want to go and live in the forest haha!

Here is the Claire's dark green on her own:-


And here's the full manicure after I finished playing around with it!
This was quite difficult to photograph, as I was losing light, and the Konad is pretty subtle anyways, only showing when the light catches it in the right way. It's pretty IRL though!
A blurrier photo with no flash, but it captures the pattern better:-
So there we are! The polishes I used are:-
  • Claire's Jade Green
  • Barry M, shade 284, to stamp the swirly pattern from BM19
  • Bloom Goldie to stamp the flower from BM03 onto the thumb and accent nail
  • Barry M Topcoat
I hope you all had lovely weekends, I unfortunately have badly sprained ankle (more like a MANKle at the moment, all black&blue!), which is going to impact on my Fifty Fit challenge!! Hopefully I can be back at the gym in a couple of days! My best childhood friend, Emma, is coming over tonight and we're going to cook Thai food and talk about the good ol' days!!
xxxx

Blog Archive