Matte Gun-metal and mini-haul

As I promised you yesterday, here is what I picked up on my trip to town :

The offer in Claire's is 4 polishes for £7.50, and I just can't resist EVERY TIME! The challenge isn't staying away, its deciding which four to buy! Claire's polishes also don't have names so I'll describe them for your viewing pleasure.  From top left to bottom right, these are:
  • MUA B6
  • MUA 43
  • Miss Sporty "Taxi!" - bright neon yellow with veeeery subtle shimmer
  • Claire's Jade Green
  • Claire's shimmery topcoat, very fine silver shimmer
  • Claire's, this is a matte Bronze
  • Claire's Matte Gun-metal Silver.
  • The fabric it's sitting on is my new dress from forever 21! I'm wearing it out tonight, its very colourful :D
Here are some swatches of the Matte Silver. It actually looks gorgeous as it goes on, it's got a lovely shimmer to it, which seems a waste in a matte polish. Because of this its more of a suede finish, but I think I might try and play around with this one, see if I can put that shimmer back in!





I broke the corner of my index fingernail yesterday, and it's really bugging me! It's not that noticeable, but it keeps happening! If I remedy-file them anymore, I'll end up with an oval shape haha!
Stay tuned for more swatches of this haul, what do you think to this matte silver?

Blog Archive