Diet Coke inspired

I was sat in the sunshine, guzzling a gallon of Diet Coke (more commonly referred to as Dissertation Fuel/Hangover Cure) and decided to transfer the pattern on the ASOS.com Competition bottles onto my naaaailllzzz. I could've incorporated some fun freehand in to this, but wanted to do something quick and easy.

I started with a base of Catrice Be My Millionaire (acquired recently from a giveaway win over at colourful bottle - thanks Dolores!). This is a rather sheer silver, so I applied 4 coats. I then used Barry M Bright Red to stamp with. I chose not to use the Konad Special Polish in red, because I wanted some of the shininess of the Silver to show through! Here is the bottle I used for inspiration, and some sunny pictures of the Mani!





I tell you, I think my nails are becoming free advertising space! This was a fun, and it was nice to do something quick, bright and eye catching! 
News on the Bundle Monster contest is that I didn't win, unfortunately, but never mind! I was going to buy the new set of plates (the prize) anyway, and it was fun to enter - thank you to everyone who gave me a vote, it is very much appreciated :D

I have just returned from an over night Spa day at a fancy hotel, for my 21st birthday (which isn't until June - any excuse eh?!) so I am nice and relaaaaaaaxed! I hope you're all well and lovely!

Blog Archive