NailsInc Hans Road

First things first, you can now find my Cadbury Chocolate Manicure from THIS post on the Cadbury Website and Blog, as well as their Facebook page where it has 1500 likes and 350 comments! Mental!! Some kind person tweeted my picture at them and they decided to feature me! Unfortunately, Cadbury's got my name wrong (they got 'Keely Gallagher' from somewhere?!) so I'm not getting any credit :( :( They can't change it on the fb post so I don't really know what to do about that :(

The next new Nails Inc that I swatched for you is Hans Road - The reddypinkyorangeshimmery jelly one. It reeeaaalllyy isn't 'me' and not one I would normally buy! I prefer bright creams and felt this was a bit old fashioned - maybe good for Christmas?


with flash - click to zoom and see the pinky shimmer

This is 3 coats, and you can still see the nail line - I refuse to do four, I feel so wasteful! It has a good shine on it, and it IS an interesting polish - but just not for me. I added some White Stars from Bundlemonster plate BM05 (really just to test out my Konad White Special Polish!) and it came out looking a wee bit Captain America...I didn't keep this on for long haha!

I topped it off with the Nails Inc UV basecoat and Topcoat, and it turned the white stars a purpley colour ha! It definitely brightened the whole manicure, and if you want a cooler purple tone to a polish, add a slick of this! It did what it set out to do - lighten and brighten - so this polish gets my stamp of approval :D The purple tone will also counter any yellowness in the nails, so if you're having a break from colour, and looking a bit stained, this is for you.

watch out for the next Nails Inc tomorrow!


xxx

Blog Archive