TAXI!

The name of my favourite yellow polish is Taxi! and it's by Miss Sporty. In keeping with the name, I thought I would add some inspired nail art!



I started with two coats of Miss Sporty Taxi! (which is brilliantly opaque for a yellow polish, if a bit thick and gloopy. This can be fixed with a drop of polish thinner, however), which only cost me £1.99 from Superdrug - nice. I then taped off the tips, painted them white, and removed the tape while they were still wet. Once dry, I re-taped the tips and added the checkered image from BM17 using Konad Black Special Polish. I added a coat of Seche Vite, and was ready to go! I had a bit of shrinkage on the nail, which is hard to tell from the photos, does anyone know why this could be?!

So what to do you think to the cab inspired manicure?! Is it something you would wear?

For those of you inquiring about the Giveaway winner, I am in the process of verifying entries, so please bear with me - when I know, you will know.

I hope everyone is well, and not got the Monday Blues too badly!

Blog Archive