Minnie Mouse - Disney Nail Art

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for my absence, I've been on holiday in Majorca! Me and my family had a lovely time, it was great to unwind for a week and catch some sunshine, as well as stuff my face - something I am rather good at.

I popped on a new manicure as soon as I got back, and, inspired my excitement for m next holiday (a trip to Disney Land), I decided upon Minnie Mouse Nails!

I started with a base of Barry M Peach Melba (the Barry M Red polish I used really "pops" when it's applied over a light, neutral colour, it's a bit sheer and dull, otherwise), and then added two coats of Barry M Red. I used Konad White Special Polish and Image Plate M79 for the polka dots, and freehanded in some black bows using Claire's Black Nail Art Pen. For the Accent nail, I mixed American Apparel Palm Springs with a little Natural Collection White Polish and painted the whole nail. I then added the details using Claire's Nail Art Pen in Black and White. I topped it all off with Rimmel's 60 Second Topcoat!







So there we are! I'm sure I will be sporting this a lot when I'm over in America! Let me know what you think guys, I love Disney so I'm sure there'll be a lot more where this came from!

I also had some interesting blog traffic this week, and logged on to find a lot of referrals from www.bodycare.becomegorgeous.com, who have written and article on little old me, in relation to summer nail art trends. You can check it out HERE! :D
xxx

Blog Archive