Fireside

Hello ladies,

I have another beauty from Diamond Cosmetics: Hue Are You?. This shade is burgundy with unimaginable gold shimmer. Hue Are You? reminds me of sitting fireside on Christmas Eve. The color is warm and spirited. I could imagine wearing a velvet dress with Hue Are You? decorating my tips. The shade seems less like a polish and more like an accessory. I added copper, gold and silver pieces to create the look of a bracelet. 







Above is an Owl butterfly, a nice complement to my owl ring. 

I applied three thin coats of Hue Are You?. I was so fascinated by how much shimmer was appearing on my nails with each swish of the brush, I think I made my first coat too thin. I believe Hue Are You? would be a two coater to the less distracted. 

Hue Are You? is one of my selections for the Ladies Choice of Diamonds contest. Please stop by the contest post and enter if you haven't had a chance. Hue Are You? was sent to me for review. This color is available for purchase at diamondcosmetics.com

The metallic appliques are part of the Art Club Pretty Shiny Things kit. These metal gems are a little teaser to the full review to come. The Pretty Shiny Things kit can be purchased at victorianailsupply.com. I am using a kit sent to me for review. I still haven't quite worked out the look I want to create to most fully showcase the kit. However, I can't seem to leave the ingredients alone!  

Happy painting, ladies!


Blog Archive