Hello ladies,
Even the sun wanted to spend part of the day under a blanket today. I was picking up my keys to venture outside and take pictures as the clouds hid the light. This look will require a little imagination to perceive the holographic sparkle embedded in the red jelly polish and decorating the tips.
I was thinking about Valentine's Day and a sterling silver chain. I don't have much of a connection with February 14th, but I do love to do manicures leading up to the day. L'Oreal B. Daring from the Bijou Crystals line is an older polish I am showing as part of my untried and true series. I have so many lovely shades awaiting time on my nails. The Art Club striper in hologram adds the line of silver.
B. Daring is a blue red jelly polish with a multitude of fine holographic glitter. Three coats brought beautiful coverage. B. Daring has the juicy and sticky shine of a quality jelly formula. The sparkle has vitality in just about every light.
I found it fairly simple to create a line at the tips with the Art Club striper. This is an elegant look and an easy way to hide tip wear if you want to refresh a manicure. There is vampy version of tipped nails over at Black Nail Polish and Lip Gloss. There are so many ways to utilize this technique.
Happy painting, ladies.