The Circus Has Come To Town

Hello Everyone!
I've got a Circus themed manicure for you today - more freehand Nail Art Woooooo (or Ttoothpick Nail Art in my case at the moment!)




The Pinky and Index finger are both Jester-style Print using the image from BM16. I painted the base colour in Miss Sporty Taxi (pinky) and Barry M Spring Green (Index), and stamped using Barry M Red and Barry M Cobalt Blue.
For the Ring finger I wanted to make a Circus Tent, so I started with a base in Rimmel Tip Whitener, then taped off both the tip of the nail and "rays" from the nail bed. I then painted the whole thing in Barry M Red and removed the tape. Using the Claire's Nail Art Pen striper, I added the black detail and some vertical stripes to the bottom of the tent, in Barry M Red, with a cocktail stick.
For the Middle finger, I painted two coats of Topshop Gypsy Nights which is a black base with holo glitter and red flakies - lovely. I then started to draw an elephant using a make-shift dotting tool with Barry M Grey, highlighting with Sparkle and Fade Light Grey and detailing with Clarie's Black Nail Art Pen. Ooh and a little white tusk!

I added Barry M 3-in-1 topcoat to the whole thing, and here we are :D

I want to show you a blurry sunshine picture of Gypsy Nights as well, because it really does catch the light beautifully:
oOoOooo Rainbow.
I wish I had some time to clown around, but University work calls, boooooooooo!

Nearly the end of the week! let me know what you think :)

In other news, I have reached 100 followers :) Thank you all so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate it! You're all wonderful! I know I promised a giveaway at 50 followers, but by the time I got it all sorted, I had about 80 anyway so thought I may as well wait and celebrate this larger milestone! I have it all planned out though, so expect details tomorrow or Saturday! How exciting eh?!

THANK YOU!! xoxoxox

Blog Archive