Here comes the Bride?!?!!

...No don't congratulate me on my upcoming nuptuals just yet, I've got to find a boyfriend (victim) first! Todays manicure came out exactly how I imagined it, yet only when it was on my nails did I realise how bridal it looks!! I still think its pretty, and at least now I know I can do my own nails for my wedding day....ha!
 I started with 3 coats of Collection 2000 French Pink which is a sheer, light pink perfect for french manicures. It's a bit streaky in two coats, but the third evens it out. It says 5 days wear on the bottle, but ive never been patient enough to keep a manicure on that long to find out if it really works!!! Here she is on her own:



Shiny no?! I didnt need a topcoat with this polish, its dead shiny by itself, but i applied one anyway before using the full nail daisy image on BundleMonster's BM16, and adding silver dots to the centre of the flowers:




I stamped with Rimmels French White (which is a bit sheer for stamping to be honest) and used Claire's Silver Nail Art Pen for the flower centres. Very subtle and girly. Would love it if I had some Rhinestones to add.
This is my most recent manicure, and my nails have really grown since I've started this blog - theyre usually quite weak and I have a tendency to piggle at them. Taking pictures of your nails everyday sure is an incentive to keep them in good condition though! I've also started using Lush's Lemony Flutter again, which is great for the cuticles, and is keeping my nails strong I think. It also smells HAMAZING.
I think I'm getting better at photographing my nails - I hope you enjoyed this manicure, let me know what you think! Is there anything you'd like to see from me in the coming days/weeks?

Blog Archive