I'm Shamrocking this look

I lied to you, My St Patrick's Day Manicure is coming today!! Woooooooo. I'm sure you forgive me. I do not understand why there is not a pint of lager in my hand right now. Something is Topsy-Turvy about the world.



Another appearance from El Orange. I swear he's the only spherical object I own, being so abject to sports and all that. It will be a sad day when I get peckish.


The Green base is Barry M 290, two coats, probs should have done a third. I stamped the four-leaf clover from BM03 using Bloom Goldie. For the accent nail I did 2 coats of Barry M Black polish, used Rimmel Tip Whitener to do a Ruffian-style semi circle, and added some flicks with a cocktail stick in Nails Inc Caramel. I did the Guinness logo in Bloom Goldie and use the Claire's White Nail Art Pen to write "Guinness" - I swear my heart stopped for a minute while I did that bit! On the thumbnail I added one coat of Barry M Green Glitter. Topped it off with Barry M topcoat! All round a pretty Barry M themed Manicure!
My housemate was astounded by intricacy of this one, the letters on the accent nail really do look TINY in real life!

I've seen some fantastic Paddy's day manis out there today, well done everyone! now get drinking, that's a direct order.

Blog Archive