Tatty Devine Inspired

I was cruising through Tatty Devine's website, and their new collection inspired a manicure! Tatty Devine are a Jewellery company in London that handmake FIERCE pieces of bling that should really be considered art! Their new collection is called "Astral Haze" and is described as embodying "light, legend and luxury", drawing inspiration from the Ancient Pyramids. It's fantastically colourful and geometric, so I thought it would be fun, and translate well onto the nails :-




I used A TON of different polishes for this look, too many to list here, your eyes would be tired, but if you want to know what a particular shade is, just pop it in the comments and I'll reply! I used Scotch Tape and a Striping Brush/Nail Art Pen to create most of the effects seen here :).
Head to the website to see the pieces of jewellery that inspired this manicure (I can't save the pics off the website - it's all fancy and I can't work it haahah)

I've had a really positive response to the Giveaway so far, it's very exciting! Tell your mates! The feedback section is also useful and suprising, I'm loving hearing what you all have to say! Thank You!

Follow on Twitter for Blog Post Previews, ramblings and Blog News :)


Blog Archive