Who doesn't LOVE Leopard print?!

I used two Bloom polishes today to create a kind of Spring inspired Leopard print look! I'm really happy with the way it came out, Blom polishes are just so easy to work with the formulas great - they're really pigmented and rich in colour.

I used "Flamingo Sands II" which, FYI, is my favourite polish for this spring, and will continue to be into the summer - it's a gorgeous corally pink and it looks so different depending on the light you're under. Sometimes I could swear its orange, sometimes I would swear its almost a neon pink! I painted two coats of this, added dots of "Kate" - a lovely sky blue, and outlined them with "C" shapes and dots using Claire's Black Nail Art Pen.

I found it hard to pick which photos to show you, heres a few of my faves:





Happy Orange loves getting in on the action.

I love a good leopard print Mani, and these are SO easy and quick to create, the whole thing only took 20 minutes, and that includes base colour drying time - instant fashion statement :D

I hope your Monday hasnt been too depressing my Darls, Let me know what you think! :)  xxx



Disclaimer: I do not endorse Bloom Cosmetics and all opinions are my own. Polishes are purchased by me, by my own funds and endeavour.

Blog Archive