The Wind will Blow the Clouds Away

Two posts in one day, you lucky buggers.
The sun is shining in Birmingham today - which is rare - and it's made me happy!! I've wanted to do this Manicure ever since I received Konad M79, and I was waiting for the right occasion!!
On four out of five nails is a sunny day, but there's a thunderstorm on the accent nail! I was so twitchy drawing that lightning bolt hahaha!
the polishes I used are:
  • Blue base - Barry M Turquoise
  • Claire's White Nail Art Pen  for stamping the Clouds off Konad M79, and to draw a base for the lightning bolt
  • accent nail base - Sparkle and Fade (Urban Outfitters) in Grey.
  • Lightening bolt - Drawn over white base with a toothpick in Miss Sporty Taxi!.
  • Dark Clouds stamped with Barry M Charcoal Grey. 
  • Barry M topcoat.
It was so nice to photograph in the sun aswell, I neeeed a tan, mate!
I've also just had a brain wave - if I were to do it again, I'd add some sparse silver glitter under the clouds and lightening on the accent nail to look like rain. I WISH I'd thought of this before!!!! Damn!

Blog Archive