Gotta Catch 'Em All!

So today is the UK release date for the new Pokemon Black and White game...and I'm kind of a fan :P My Brother and I played as kids, and I guess I've still not grown up! I went into town and picked it up today, and it's all very exciting! Small things please small minds!! Here are my celebratory nails:-
Pokeballs on the thumbs and Pikachu on the left ring finger! :D

Squirtle on the right ring finger :D

Just a bit of fun!!
The Red Polish is Barry M (all the words have rubbed off, I don't know what shade it is!!) and the Blue, for Squirtle is Barry M Turquoise. I used Rimmel Lemon Drop for Pikachu's face, and Claire's Nail Art Pens for the details. This is my first attempt at moderately intricate freehand nail art, and you can really appreciate a steady hand!! To create the Pokeballs I painted the thumb nails white with Rimmel's Tip Whitener, then taped it off with Scotch Tape halfway down and painted them red. I filled in the detail with a black striper and white nail art pen.
I also got some new polishes today (this is getting out of hand!) and some other bits and bobs that I will show you tomorrow!
Let me know what you think of the Pokenails, the shop assistant appreciated them haha!
I hope you're all well, lovely followers. Any suggestions of what you'd like to see from me soon?
Have a Pokelicious day :P x

Blog Archive